December 12, 2018 @ Uptown Brewery
Attendance: Max Crotts, Jarrett Wallace, Daniel Garret, Shane Norris, Taylor Rafaleowski, Adam Walter, Chad Haggerty, Vince Tricarico, Ryan McMillan, Daniel Brubaker
1) Finances: Current in account - $2377.74 no outstanding debts. We will have a club store sale on Monday Dec 17. 2 base line plastic discs for $10, 2 premium plastic discs for $20.
2) Meadow design changes: Vote was 14 For, 1 Against removing holes A&B. The club officers are meeting with Recs & Parks on Monday the 17th to discuss changes, workdays will be scheduled after the meeting.
3) 2019 PDGAs: Vote was 8 for 1 event, 7 for 2 events in 2019. After additional discussion we agreed to expand the 2019 DEPC to 2 courses 144 person field. If we successfully run this bigger event then in 2020 we will expand to 2 events, the DEPC will go back to it's traditional format and the new 'Greenville Open' will be the bigger event.
4) 2019 Monthly calendar:
Feb 2 - GVDG/ECU IceBowl @ NRC
March 9 - Mando Madness @ the Meadow (Possibly a PDGA C-tier)
April 7 - Sunday Baggers Open
June 22 - Safari Golf, July 14 - ECO @ Meadow
August 3 - Membership Appreciation and Mystery Tour
September 28 - Tour de Greenville
Dec 7 - Backwards Golf
5) Course work: Walk through of Meadow on Dec 16 after Sunday Baggers. Walk through of Covenant on Dec 22 @ 10AM.
6) January club meeting will be on the 9th 7PM @ Max's house.