January 2015 GVDG Club Meeting Minutes
Attendance: Max, Daniel, Adam, Todd, Stew Goodson, Kurt Hodnett & Kirsty.
1-Finances) All outstanding debts paid and $1100 free and clear.
2-Monthlies) The calendar for 2015 is posted on the website and Facebook. Fliers will be made and posted. We have changed the December monthly to 12/5 to avoid a nearby PDGA event conflict.
3-Sponsorship)Nothing currently, we will have a few coming up with PDGA's from NHDGC and OFDA in March.
4-Workdays) DC will lead a workday on January 24 to remove vines on the trees between 12 and 13 and clear a leaning tree over 10 Blue's fairway.
5-DEPC Presentations)Max was the only one to present a plan to run the 2015 DEPC. All voted for. A summary of his proposal will be posted below.
6-Next meeting location) Professor O'Cools on Feb 11 @ 7PM.
7-Inventory tracking)Adam proposed we add an inventory list to our website that gets updated monthly or quarterly. Everyone present is favorable to the idea, however their are questions about the feasibility and reliability of it staying up to date. Max will make a spreadsheet and share it to the website and work with DC to post inventory.
7A-Vouchers) Discussion from Adam's proposal got the idea rolling of having an expiration for vouchers. We felt there were to few people and this was not an announced agenda item so it will be tabled until the February meeting.
8-End of Year Summary)Adam made the suggestion we publish an annual report which consolidates all our event attendance, revenue, membership, etc into one article. The secretary will lead getting this report published with the help of Officers, Board members, and those that ran events in the past year. Expect it to be published in April at the start of the next doubles season.